Say “YES” to UCR Today!
As a newly admitted student, you have access to My.UCR.EDU. This exclusively-Highlander portal allows you to do many things, like access your official admission status and submit your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR), which saves your space in the incoming class.
Log Into MyUCR + Say “YES” to UCR!
- Use your NetID (username) and password* to log into the MyUCR portal.
- If you forgot your NetID (username) or don’t have one yet, submit an inquiry at admissions.ucr.edu/ask.
- If you’ve already submitted your SIR — CONGRATS!
- If you haven’t submitted your SIR, connect with an admission counselor to share your inquiries.
- If you need help to submit your SIR, check out this video.
*Create Your MyUCR Password (If you don't already have one.)
- Check your inbox for an email from Undergraduate Admissions (UGA) with a link to create your password.
- If you cannot locate the email, submit an inquiry at admissions.ucr.edu/ask.
- Contact BearHelp at (951) 827-4848 if you’re unable to create a password with the provided link or for other technical assistance.